Top best Tips to crack SSC-CGL Exam

Top best Tips to crack SSC-CGL Exam

or

How to Crack SSC-CGL EXAM 

ALL of First I want to tell with surety; it would definitely be the fact that it is not at all difficult to crack ssc cgl in first attempt.The level of exam is average. Most of the students just don’t know the right approach and fail at planning strategically which makes them feel like SSC is a tough exam.

All you need is a good coaching just to learn shortcuts and tricks to solve the questions easily with accuracy in less time; some good books to practice the concepts that you’ve learnt and a lot of question papers and mock tests that you must take in an exam like environment to learn time management skills, and you are all set to crack the exam.

SSC CGL exam is conducted in three tiers1st tier has four sections. Each section has a weightage of 50 marks.

  1. English: This section mainly comprises grammar and vocab. The best book to practise English is MB publication’s book
  2. Reasoning: You can practise reasoning from RS Aggarwal. It is considered as one of the best books for Reasoning in market.
  3. Quantitative aptitude: One of the easily scored sections of SSC. You must know the tricks to solve the questions. Solving the question with traditional method will consume a lot of time and you will end up disturbing the whole time management thing. You can learn the tricks from the book SSC hacks.
  4. General Awareness: The questions in this section are asked from Social science (history, civics, geography, polity), General science (physics, chemistry, biology), Economics, Computer, Current affairs. 75% of the questions are from Social science and General Science and the rest 25% from Current affairs, computers and Economics. So, it’s always a good idea to study General Science and Social Science. The best book to study from is Lucent.

Next is Tier-2. This tier checks your knowledge of only two sections: Quantitative Aptitude and English with a weightage of 200 marks each.

Learn short tricks:

Learning short tricks is very beneficial from exam point of view. It will save your time and will also help you to get your answer easily, by just putting the values in a specific formula. If you ignore the importance of short tricks learning then you have to give much more time to a question which can be solved in a few seconds if you know the short tricks.

Practice previous papers:

Practicing previous papers can be helpful in many ways; like it helps you to know about the pattern of the exam, frequently asked questions, help you to check your speed and most importantly helps you to analyze your strong and weak points.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*